Professional Development Seminars & Workshops
An In-Depth Look at the Canon Autofocus System
- Presented by:
- Canon technical professional representative
- Professional Development Seminars & Workshops
- September 24, 2012
- 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Free of charge. Advanced registration required
- Canon Hollywood Professional Technology & Support Center
6060 Sunset Blvd.
Hollywood, California 90028
- Canon Live Learning
The EOS SLR makes it easy for anyone to simply zero in on a subject, press the button, and get generally good results. But why settle for good? Great results and gorgeous images are within your reach. Spend an evening with us and learn how to master the autofocus system and gain full control of your camera.
When shooting off-center subjects with AF, photographers must lock focus and re-compose before releasing the shutter. The problem with this technique is that at high magnifications and close distances, reframing can significantly shift the plane of focus. Our Canon Technical Expert will show you ways to combat this issue.
- Understand the fine points about controlling your AF system
- Employ short-cuts to speed-up AF operation
- Custom controls that work best for YOU, and more
During the session, we’ll also examine some of the special features and shooting capabilities of the new 61-point AF system in the latest EOS-1D X and EOS 5D Mark III cameras.
This is a great opportunity to develop a deeper understanding of your camera's focusing system. Creative enthusiasts and pros curious about the fine details of their AF system will benefit from this informative session.
This is a Canon Live Learning Event Learn More