Professional Development Seminars & Workshops
Hands-On Training with Canon Cinema EOS
- Presented by:
- Loren Simons (Bio)
- Professional Development Seminars & Workshops
- February 05, 2015
- 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Free. Advanced registration required.
- Canon Hollywood Professional Technology & Support Center
6060 Sunset Blvd.
Hollywood, California 90028
Canon Cinema EOS cameras are built from the ground up to help filmmakers "leave no story untold." Every detail, from sensor design to lens mount to I/O and codec has been reconceived, engineered and integrated for the unique requirements of the film industry.
Cinema EOS cameras offer a range of frame rates, resolutions and recording options that cover the gamut of image origination, from high-definition to 2K to 4K, all in compact shooting-friendly designs complemented by extensive service and support.
Canon Live Learning will be conducting training sessions on our Cinema EOS products at our Canon Hollywood Professional Technology and Support Center (CHPTSC). Each training session will have a maximum of five attendees and will last 5 hours long. Each session is designed to maximize the opportunity for you to learn hands-on with one of Canon’s Professional Market Specialist.
By the end of the workshop, you will have an understanding of the following:
- The features and benefits of Canon Cinema EOS products
- Menu system of the Cinema EOS C300 and EOS C500
- Best practices for a day’s shoot
- Ingesting footage for post-production
What to bring:
- CF memory card to capture sample footage from the event to take home.
What is provided:
- Canon notebook, pen and lens cloth
This is your opportunity to discover the possibilities of Cinema EOS.
This is a Canon Live Learning Event Learn More