EOS Destination Workshops
- Presented by:
- Charles Glatzer (Bio)
- EOS Destination Workshops
- June 23, 2016 - June 26, 2016
- $3350-3650 (CPS Discount: $100)
- Canon Live Learning
Please note that there are two accommodation options available for students to choose from:
- $3650 for 1 of 4 private one bedroom cabins (register here)
- $3350 for 1 of 6 private bedrooms in a two bedroom cabin (register here)
This summer, Loon lovers take flight to Michigan to join world-renowned wildlife photographer and Canon Explorer of Light Charles Glatzer for a 4-day immersion workshop.
For over 70 years, a particular Lodge in Northern Michigan has served as an escape to the great outdoors, perfect for rest and relaxation. For the past 12 years, our instructor has found this serene setting to be the perfect spot to capture the beauty of newly hatched Loons. Charles will lead this class via custom tailored pontoon boats to exclusive locations around the lake, providing students a unique opportunity to observe and capture the behaviors of these beautiful birds up close.
- 5 Nights lodging at the Lodge
- Daily breakfast, brunch and dinner
- Boat rides with captain extraordinaire
- Expert instruction and support from official Canon EOL and Canon Live Learning Team
- Access to Canon gear loans of your choosing, including L-Series lenses, and Canon EOS-1D X, EOS-1DX Mark II, EOS 80D, EOS 5DS bodies.
- 1-2 Professional Prints of your work
- Intermediate to Advanced
- A firm understanding of your camera operations including manual mode, AV, F Stops, and Shutter speed.
Canon Live Learning Destination Workshops are designed to provide students access to exclusive experiences where they can develop their skills along with lifelong memories. By the end of these multi-day workshops, you will have expanded your portfolio, created prints of your favorite images, and hopefully made some new friends. Our workshops are built upon 3 core features:
- Shooting Side-By-Side With The Pros –seasoned professionals and Canon Explorers of Light provide advice on composition, technique and how to maximize your camera’s functions and lenses.
- Intimate Setting – our small classes are limited to 16 attendees allowing students easy access to instructors and Canon Live Learning support staff. Whether in a national park or a professional studio, we develop intimate class settings to ensure that students get adequate attention and the ability to develop their skills alongside equally passionate photographers.
- Experiment with Canon Gear- if you’re going to shoot with the best instructors you should shoot with the best gear! Workshop attendees are given access to a diverse supply of loaner EOS cameras and lenses, along with Canon instructors providing technical and creative assistance every step of the way.
This is a Canon Live Learning Event Learn More