Professional Development Seminars & Workshops
Shaping Your Career: Perspectives from three decades of professional photography
- Presented by:
- Matt Sayles, Mark Leibowitz, Art Streiber
- Professional Development Seminars & Workshops
- May 03, 2016
- Doors open 6:30 pm; Program begins 7:15 pm
- Free. Advanced registration required, space is limited.
- Canon Hollywood Professional Technology & Support Center
6060 Sunset Blvd.
Hollywood, California 90028
An evening with panelists Matt Sayles, Mark Leibowitz and Art Streiber.
Listen to three photographers discuss the different stages of their careers. All three of them have made different paths for themselves, turning their passion into successful businesses.
Matt, Mark and Art will answer questions about how they formed their careers and what their next professional steps are.
Art Streiber is an entertainment, commercial advertising and editorial photographer based in Los Angeles. Mark Leibowitz shoots stills and motion work for fashion, advertising and editorial clients around the world. Matt Sayles in a Los Angeles based portrait, commercial, and documentary photographer.
This is a Canon Live Learning Event Learn More