Professional Development Seminars & Workshops
Image Review and Print: a photographers’ community event
- Professional Development Seminars & Workshops
- January 10, 2017
- Doors open 6:45 pm; program begins 7:30 pm
- Free. Advanced registration required; space is limited
- Canon Hollywood Professional Technology & Support Center
6060 Sunset Blvd.
Hollywood, California 90028
Join us for an exciting Critique & Print session here at Canon Hollywood. This meet-up is a great opportunity to bring your digital image files for a group critique led by photographer and Canon Sr. Marketing Outreach Specialist Amy Kawadler. We will place your files on a computer and project them for the group to see. Amy will lead the discussion, touching upon the technical to the creative aspects of your image. We will also be printing one of your images to take home on our Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-1000 Professional Inkjet Printer. This is a great opportunity to share your work with your colleagues and receive constructive feedback.
What to bring:
· Two files (jpeg or tiff) sized at 17” x 22” at 300 ppi (pixels per inch) on a flash drive. Images should be taken within the last 6 months and received by 6:45pm the evening of the event. Images will not be accepted after 7:00pm.
· Create a folder with your name and place the files in that folder
· Bring a mailing tube to transport your photos home in.
This is a Canon Live Learning Event Learn More