Professional Development Seminars & Workshops
Introduction to Production & Post Production with EOS C200
- Presented by:
- Loren Simons (Bio)
- Professional Development Seminars & Workshops
- August 16, 2017
- 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Free Seminar
- Canon Burbank
3400 West Olive Ave Suite 250
Burbank, California 91505
Join the team of professionals at Canon Burbank for a walk through of the new EOS C200 -- a robust and versatile camera, providing a high-end feature set to a lower cost market. We’ll share a run-through of the key features and specs, but even more importantly, you’ll get to experience the camera from both a production and post-production perspective as we put it to the test:
• See how the camera handles skin tones and color charts in our own Prep Bay
• Film a live model on controllable-lit set in the showroom.
• Push and pull Cinema RAW Light footage in the SGO Mistika system utilizing a 4K projection in our DI Suite.
• Perform an HDR pass using DaVinci and the DP-V2420 4K reference display in the Edit Suite.
No matter the level of industry you may be in, the EOS C200 is sure to find its way to a production near you, so come in and get a head start on the camera before it’s even shipping.
This is a Canon Live Learning Event Learn More