Professional Development Seminars & Workshops
Filmmaker’s Alliance and Canon Burbank Presents: The Independent Film Master Class- SOLD OUT
- Presented by:
- Filmmaker's Allicance
- Professional Development Seminars & Workshops
- August 26, 2017
- 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Free Seminar
- Canon Burbank
3400 West Olive Ave Suite 250
Burbank, California 91505
This is the complete, definitive, step-by-step, seminar for independent filmmakers - giving you the key information you need to get your film made and most importantly, seen. The Independent Film Master Class is a clear, concise, and complete independent filmmaking blueprint for your film project that will allow you to sustain your life as a filmmaker!
• Concept, Story and Script Development - Developing ideas and concepts that work. Writing that script in a way that will get your film made without compromising your vision.
• Film Financing: Private equity financing, grants, crowd-funding, tax credits and legalities; where to find the money, what you need to do to get it and how to avoid any legal issues at any point down the road.
• Pre-production and Production - How to get the most filmmaking bang from your budget - creatively and cost-efficiently managing your project. Also, how best to work with actors, crew, locations, unions, guilds, crafts to ensure your film not only gets made, but looks exponentially more than it cost.
• Post-Production - New technologies and methodologies are making it easier to high-end work with a low end budget. Find out what they are and what you need to do give a stunning, world-class finish to your film and how to prepare for it long before you reach post.
• Festivals, Marketing Distribution - Understanding the festival circuit; how to use it to your film’s greatest advantage. Devising and executing a distribution plan that will give your film it’s best shot at success and sustains your filmmaking life!
Doors Open at 8:30am, and the program begins at 9:00am sharp.
This is a Canon Live Learning Event Learn More