CLL Orange County
Social Media for Photographers
- Presented by:
- Jon Lorentz (Bio)
- CLL Orange County
- May 20, 2015
- 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Canon Live Learning Orange County
123 Paularino Avenue
Costa Mesa, California 92626
Likes, hashtags, pins and followers!
Get up to speed on the latest social media networks and learn how they can be beneficial for photographers. Understand why each can be important, and learn ideas to support development of a social media strategy that is smart and streamlined.
We will dive into details about Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube. Whether you want to learn the best way to optimize your images for posting, or don’t yet use social media, this is the event for you!
What you will learn:
- Benefits of social media
- Details about different social media platforms
- Image optimization for various social media platforms
- Ideas for posting schedules, themes, hashtag use and more
What to bring:
- Your camera, with memory card
- Images and a computer, if desired
What is provided:
- Canon notebook, pen and lens cloth
This is a Canon Live Learning Event Learn More