CLL Orange County
Building a Sustainable Wedding Business Through Inexpensive Marketing Techniques
- Presented by:
- Rick Rosen
- CLL Orange County
- February 10, 2016
- 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Canon Live Learning Orange County
123 Paularino Avenue
Costa Mesa, California 92626
Let an experienced wedding photography pro help get you started in your wedding business. This is a no holds barred discussion with a seasoned wedding professional (an old guy) who has nothing else to sell you. It’s all here in this seminar.
With over twenty years in the wedding trenches Rick can give you many ideas on how to get your business going with little or no financial investment. He built a wedding business with international (Paris, oh yea!) clients and he did so with virtually no advertising budget and no sample albums spread around venues. Simply put, he did it on the cheap and became successful!
This is not your typical power point talking seminar but rather more of an open forum where you are free to ask questions and provide feedback on your own experience.
Nothing is held back.
The topics we will discuss are, but not limited to:
- Marketing – What works and what is a waste of your time and dollars
- Identifying your ideal wedding client and why this is so critical for your success.
- What makes you different?
- How not to run out of working capital before you see a return on your business investment.
This is a Canon Live Learning Event Learn More