CLL Orange County
Food Photography Intensive
- Presented by:
- Steve Anderson (Bio)
- CLL Orange County
- April 23, 2016
- 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Canon Live Learning Orange County
123 Paularino Avenue
Costa Mesa, California 92626
Join Canon and guest instructor, Steve Anderson, as we “set the table” and teach you how to make your food pop!
This is a live workshop demonstrating all the techniques and tools discussed and demonstrated from the Getting Started class. Participants will be guided through composition, camera settings and lighting for their very own images. You’ll have the opportunity to develop techniques in a hands-on workshop and borrow gear from Canon’s inventory.
Beginning with some simple items from the local market to more complex prepared dishes from Canon’s caterer, we’ll be making and creating images that will delight and impress! Participants are encouraged to bring their own food items and props for discussion, and sharing in creating images. We’ll finish the day with a round table critique and discuss the images and plating.
- Basic camera settings for food photography
- How composition and depth of field affect an image
- Creating flattering lighting with simple techniques
- Learning about the importance of props
- Your Canon EOS camera with memory card
- Fully charged battery
- Any specific food items and props
- Several lenses of various focal lengths
- Canon notebook, pen and lens cloth
This is a Canon Live Learning Event Learn More