Join Canon U.S.A.’s Technical Advisor Brent Ramsey as he discusses the new features and benefits of the EOS C300 Mark II Cinema camera. This camera is an evolutionary, second-generation Cinema EOS System model that’s been reworked, redesigned, and reengineered with the valued input of thousands of users worldwide. Starting with a brand new Super 35mm 8.85 MP Sensor, the EOS C300 Mark II offers a dynamic range of 15 stops – and an amazing amount of shadow protection thanks to a new Log gamma that’s been created – Canon Log 2.
Then, join Brent on a walkaround of the camera highlighting different aspects of the body.
- Video shooting capabilities with 4K capture
- Dual DIGIC DV 5 Image Processors
- Brand new Canon designed CODEC, XF-AVC Intra
- Dual CFast 2.0 card slots
- Dual Pixel CMOS Autofocus
- Focus assists
- Expanded ND filters
- New custom pictures including Canon Log 2
by: Brent Ramsey