Join Rudy Winston as he discusses the similarities and differences between the EOS 5DS and EOS 5DS R, the newest DSLRs in our product line (as of February 2015). Learn about these ultra high resolution cameras and how they compare to medium-format digital cameras and digital backs and other products in our current lineup. Beneficial to landscape, commercial, food, portrait, wedding, architectural photographers and more, these cameras offer an incredible reproduction of fine detail with their 50.6 million pixel image sensor, especially for larger output. Is either model the right camera for you? This brief video may help give you insights into that question.
- Impact of 50.6 million pixels in a full-frame, CMOS sensor
- The key difference between the EOS 5DS and 5DS R and how it may impact different types of photographers
- Body design, compared to the EOS 5D Mark III
- Reduced resolution versatility and why you may need it
- Quick comparison to medium format digital and potential benefits for many photographers
- How these cameras benefit large, detailed output
by: Rudy Winston