EOS Immersion Seminars & Workshops
Looking to master your EOS system? Give us a weekend and we’ll share a lifetime of knowledge with you. Designed for intermediate and advanced amateurs, our EOS Immersion Seminars and Workshops provide the tools you need to take your photography skills to the next level.
On Saturday, join your peers and learn from Canon’s experts during an inspiring and enlightening big-screen presentation filled with vibrant imagery. Bring your own camera and follow along as the instructors explain and demonstrate specific functions, features, and settings.
Extend your education by spending Sunday with a small group of fellow enthusiasts and Canon pros in a dynamic, hands-on workshop. This is a great opportunity to practice your new skills, work with live models, and try out professional Canon equipment. In just one weekend, you’ll come away with a new level of technical knowledge and creative capability.
Sign up for the EOS Newsletter, and be the first to hear about Canon Live Learning's complete 2013 schedule, receive discounts, get special announcements, and more!
New York, New York - $89
Ignite your passion for photography and learn from the experts at this entertaining and enlightening Immersion Seminar. It's the perfect way to experience photography and education in a dynamic fashion. Read MorePresented by Jeff Greene, Sharon Levy Freed
New York, New York - $325
Taking you beyond traditional home movies and disjointed footage, Emmy award-winning photojournalist Sharon Levy Freed reveals the secrets to crafting riveting videos complete with compelling audio. Read MorePresented by Sharon Levy Freed
New York, New York - $325
In this invaluable workshop, award-winning photographer Jeff Greene will demonstrate how to use Canon Speedlites to create and control the perfect light for a variety of situations, including portraits and still-life. Read MorePresented by Jeff Greene
Comments from Canon Live Learning Events Attendees
- “I loved the seminar! It was everything and more that I hoped it would be.” (Jack, Chicago, IL)
- “I feel much more confident in my ability to get the most out of my equipment now.” (Richard, Vestavia, AL)
- “I loved the class. There was a lot of information provided in the session and I will be looking forward to putting the skills I learned to work. I am so excited.” (Hazel, Forest Park, GA)
- “Learned everything I need to know for HD video from this course. It was great to have reps there to answer technical questions and loan gear.” (Ron, Chicago, IL)
- “The instructors were fantastic and very informative in their knowledge. (Denise, Stockbridge, GA)