CN-E 15.5-47mm T2.8 L SP
The only difference in Canon's two CN-E 15.5-47mm T2.8 L zooms is the mount – the "SP" version uses an industry-standard PL lens mount. Compatible with Canon's EOS C300PL, C500 PL, or any third-party PL-mount cameras with Super-35 sensors, it offers the same superb 4K-ready optical performance as the EF-mount version, and the same superb mechanical and focus precision. Consistent gear locations, rotational angles and front diameter as the CN-E 30-105mm T2.8 L SP lens, make them an ideal pair for crews on location. A covered flange-back adjustment mechanism is built-in, to meet the needs of critical pro operators.
- Superb optical performance: Fluorite and Aspherical lens technologies combine for a lens that meets the demands of 4K production, and exceeds any HD optical requirements
- Excellent mechanical precision, targeting the needs of cinema camera operators – consistent operating torque and rotational resistance for zoom/focus rings, and virtually zero "breathing" during focusing
- 11-blade iris mechanism, for smooth out-of-focus character and rounded specular highlights
- A tremendous alternative to Canon's CN-E 14.5-60mm T.2.6 L SP lens, where size, weight and cost are priorities
- Also available: optically-identical CN-E 15.5-47mm T2.8L S, with Canon EF lens mount for Cinema EOS cameras using Super 35-size sensors