CN-E 30-105mm T2.8 L SP
A PL-mount cine zoom ranging from standard to short telephoto length, and providing constant T2.8 maximum iris performance across its entire zoom range. Light weight, compact size and relative affordability are all strong suits of this new design – which can be used on any PL-mount camera using Super 35 or smaller sensors. Optical and mechanical precision are outstanding. The lens is ready for 4K production, and its optical quality exceeds any HD requirements. It teams-up ideally with Canon's new wide-angle CN-E 15.5-47mm lens, with identical front diameters, gear positions, and rotational angles.
- Excellent mechanical precision, targeting the needs of cinema operators: consistent rotational torque for control rings; geared inner-focus system virtually eliminates "breathing" during focus
- Multiple sets of markings make it easy to read and make settings from either side of lens, or even behind the camera
- 11-blade iris mechanism, for smooth out-of-focus character and rounded specular highlights
- Flange-back adjustment mechanism built-in, to meet critical needs
- Also available: optically-identical CN-E 30-105mm T2.8L S, with Canon EF lens mount for Cinema EOS cameras using Super 35-size sensors (EOS C300, EOS C500)