CN-E 35mm T1.5 L F
The CN-E35mm T1.5 L F prime lens is designed for cinema-style operation and single-sensor digital cinematography cameras that use either a Super 35mm or full-frame 35mm imaging. It’s the newest and sixth lens added to Canon’s line of compact, EF-mount lenses that now include a 14mm, 24mm, 35mm, 50mm, 85mm, and 135mm set of cinema primes. Mechanically, it features smooth, stepless iris and focus rings with the same uniform gear positioning as the other primes, facilitating quick lens changes on the set. The Canon EF mount with electronic contacts allow for direct communications between the lens and Canon cameras, enabling lens data to be displayed in the viewfinder or monitor and recorded to the video file as metadata.
- Optics capable of exceptional 4K, 2K, and HD recording quality
- Its ability to cover both Super 35 and full frame sensors makes it an ideal choice for either cinema production or HD-SLR motion or still image capture
- Consistent front diameter and form factor with the complete set of Canon cinema primes
- Beveled, cine-style housing provides the operator with a clear view of distance marks
- 11-blade aperture diaphragm helps achieve creative depth-of-field manipulation and bokeh effects
- Focus control ring maintains a consistent operating torque throughout the entire rotation and is switchable from feet to metric