EF 11-24mm f/4L
This is the world’s widest angle lens, for full-frame digital SLRs *. The imaging possibilities go beyond even those of Canon’s EF 14mm f/2.8L II USM L-series lens that’s commonly used for stunning landscape, architecture, interior, travel, commercial product, and simply creative images. This lens truly gives Canon full-frame shooters the ability to create images that were impossible prior to its introduction. Optical performance of the EF 11-24mm f/4L is excellent, highlighted by multiple, incredibly large diameter aspherical lens elements, UD and Super UD glass elements, and four different lens coating technologies. It offers outstanding resistance to flare in backlit situations, great correction of linear distortion, minimal color fringing and aberrations, and excellent sharpness across the frame are some of the results.
- Unprecedented ultra-wide angle imaging possibilities, when used with any full-frame Canon EOS DSLR
- At 11mm, more than twice the subject area is in the frame vs. same shot at 16mm — outstanding imaging potential for both still and video imagery
- Corrected for linear distortion — this is definitely not a fisheye lens!
- Weather resistant, durable professional design, with high-speed AF and minimum focus distance of 11 inches (at 24mm zoom setting)
- Rear gel filter holder (at lens mount) allows for filter use