Speedlite 430EX III-RT
Canon’s game-changing radio wireless flash technology is now available in a smaller, lighter and more affordable package. The Speedlite 430EX III-RT is about one stop less powerful than the Speedlite 600EX-RT, but as a result, is significantly smaller and lighter and still packs enough power for the serious enthusiast and even for some professional applications. It can be completely mixed with Speedlite 600EX-RT and/or Speedlite Transmitter ST-E3-RT, and as a radio wireless flash, can be used as a Master or Slave unit. And, it can be a slave unit in an optical wireless flash set-up.
- Flash head zooms to cover 24 thru 105mm lenses (full-frame; equivalent to 15–65mm coverage on APS-C sensor cameras); 14mm pull-down wide panel
- Separate flash diffuser and amber color filter included; automatic adjustment of White Balance (WB) with amber filter when used in Auto White Balance (AWB) or Flash WB on recent EOS cameras
- Entirely new dot-matrix LCD panel, with Select Dial and integrated 4-way controller
- Same flash power as previous Speedlite 430EX II: max. Guide Number 141.1, feet (43.0, in meters) at 105mm zoom setting; 91.9, feet (28.0, meters) at 35mm zoom position
- Shares nearly all radio wireless flash functions as Speedlite 600EX-RT, including Linked Shooting and Remote Release capabilities