Canon's newest top-of-the-line Speedlite revolutionizes what's possible with wireless, off-camera flash with its built-in radio Wireless E-TTL technology. Up to 15 Speedlite 600EX-RT flashes can be positioned off-camera, up to 98.4 feet (30m) from the "master" unit – which can be another 600EX-RT, or the new Speedlite Transmitter ST-E3-RT. It's fully backward-compatible for Canon's existing optical-based wireless flash, too. Zoom range is now 20mm thru 200mm, and during auto zoom, light distribution can be adjusted. A gel filter holder is included, with two amber gel filters which allow automatic WB adjustment with recent EOS D-SLRs. Speedlite 600EX-RT and its creative potential make it a real game-changer for the advanced shooter.
- Powerful, top-of-the-line Speedlite: ISO 100 Guide number (at 35mm zoom setting) 118.1 (feet); 36 (meters)
- New dot-matrix LCD panel, with illumination that changes color when set as a master or slave unit, for instant identification in the field
- New Radio Transmission Wireless flash: E-TTL, Manual or Multi (stroboscopic) flash with newer EOS SLRs, such as EOS-1D X, 5D Mark III, 6D, etc., new "Group" mode allows up to 5 entirely independent flash groups (E-TTL, Manual, or External non-TTL Auto)
- Audible beep for recycle (can be turned off if desired)
- Designed for reliability, durability, and enhanced weather-resistance